Art & Light
Since 2007, Art & Light has been home to some of the best art this community has to offer. Art-filled choices have the ability to convert your life and the places you live and work into cohesive and unique personal statements. At Art & Light, Teresa Roche (owner) offers creative, inventive and inspiring pieces that help you merge affordability with discovery by showcasing one-of-a-kind elements to tell your story!
Art & Light is conveniently located in the Village of West Greenville just minutes from Greenville’s beautiful downtown. For those who would like to receive announcements about upcoming openings, trunk shows and artist visits please sign up through this form.
The Owner – Teresa Roche
Teresa Roche is a Greenville Native who studied Dance Arts at Columbia College. She has always had a natural affinity and love of art, beauty and creativity. Teresa opened Art & Light in 2007 and has over 30 years of experience in marketing, production and presentation.
Why Art & Light exists?
“To me art is the ultimate personal statement. In many ways, your choices in art are a window to your soul, your family’s soul. If you buy the art you love, art that speaks to you, then your collection will become a visual collage of who you are. That’s where I, and Art & Light, come in; I can help you make those choices and produce a stunning visual collage.” – Teresa R.
10 Things You May Not Know About Me
- I have lived in Greenville, S.C. my entire life
- I have a BA in Dance/Arts from Columbia College, Columbia, S.C.
- In 1980 I was on the marketing team that opened Haywood Mall and continued as assistant marketing director and marketing director for 6 years
- I was Marketing Director of Modern Office Machines (MOM) for 3 years
- I performed in over a dozen plays at the Greenville Little Theatre and the S.C. Children’s Theatre and was Peter Pan and can still tap dance
- I was Volunteer Marketing Director of Greenville Little Theatre for 4 years
- I owned The White Room in Greenville, a bridal and event wear boutique for 8 1/2 years
- I choreographed many middle school and high school musicals in the Greenville area
- I was an events coordinator for ScanSource for 8 years
- As owner of Art & Light I have had over 100 art openings in 10 years